Monday, May 21, 2007

Anybody out there?

Well, I've been writing on this blog for a little bit now and I'm starting to feel like it's sort of a waste of time. I know that blogs are supposed to be a sort of online journal, but I have to say I prefer curling up in a comfy chair and writing in a real one. Anyway, I guess whatever form of outlet I can get is good enough.
Today was pretty uneventful.
I got up around eight this morning and had some coffee on the front porch. This was probably the best part of my day- my few moments before Ava and Matt wake up. This is when I try to collect my thoughts and brainstorm about the future. But this morning all I could do was stare at some squirrels...
It's not that I am unappreciative(sp?) of my life, I just wish I knew where it was going to go next. We're still waiting to hear back from the fire department. Matt's second interview was almost two months ago, and now it's just a waiting game. I just really want to know one way or the other. I hope he makes it on, he would be really great at that job- there's pretty much nothing else that he wants to do.
I'm still pondering my next move. I've only got a couple of weeks before my summer class starts. Right now the only thing that I do during the day is take care of Ava, which is really nice. But it does get lonely sometimes. You can't really have meaningful conversation with a three month old. Believe me, I try. All she does is smile and squeak at me.
Anyway.. thanks for stopping by
cass

No comments: