Sunday, June 24, 2007

come on people

Ok, I'm going to stand on my soap box for a moment. I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but people are murdering people way too much these days. I know, that sounds kind of dumb. But it's as if being a mom has made me more aware of the things that are going on around me. First there was the little boy who died here in Tulsa because the home daycare person that was taking care of him (I say "taking care" but this was hardly that) duct taped his hands and feet and put tape over his mouth. She's being tried for murder. Then, another mom somewhere else decided it would be a great idea to tape her son's pacifier to his face. Apparently he was spitting it out over and over so she thought she would help him keep it in. He died. He was four months old, the same age as Ave. Then, a man decided to kill his nine-month-pregnant ex-girlfriend. He was a police officer. He was even assigned to the search. They had named the baby Chloe- now she'll never get a chance to live. It just sickens me. I feel like this world is not going to last much longer. I mean, how could it. At some point, God is going to say- ENOUGH! This is All I CAN TAKE! And be done with it.
Forgive me my little rant, but I'm sick of people killing people. Especially children. I'm going to go kiss my baby now.
c

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.