Thursday, July 19, 2007

i heart lists

My closest friends will know that I love making lists. I do it all the time. Well, I've been thinking lately about life; how short it is, how fast it flies by. I decided it's time to get serious about a list of things I want to do before I die. I know, sounds morbid. But I hope that it will be empowering. I don't think I'll set a number, and I may not get them all down today. But I'll add as I think of things:
-write a book
-have more kids
-own horses
-visit all the places I desire (that's another list by itself)
-skydive
-snorkel
-scuba dive
-get my tattoo removed
-get in shape
-build a house
-audition for a movie part
-read the Bible front to back
-trace my ancestry and visit where my family began
-have (and not kill) a beautiful garden
-renew my vows

c

1 comment:

haileyrenea said...

well i love your lists. and i'd like to do some of those things with you, if i may.

what's your email? i'll send you a link for the ipod and explain the system. it really does work! a few of my friends got macbook pros a few months ago. it's crazy.

love love!

h