Wednesday, October 7, 2009

family

So, already I am a slacker. I have to admit that I have not been writing everyday. I think that part of this comes out of my desire to sit and write in a perfectly organized/decorated office with a lovely lamp and candle burning... Alas, I have a one-year-old and a two-year-old. That pretty much sums it up. But work has begun to clear my little space out in the utility room. Yes, I said utility room. Don't worry, it's a big space and I plan on hanging a big pretty curtain to separate myself from the washer and dryer. I'll post some before and after pics at some point. For now, feast your eyes on my family...



Shannon with Imagovita Photography took these amazing photos... For more on Shannon, go to imagovitaphotography.com

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Your family is gorgeous! Thank you SO MUCH for your encouragement and prayers for our little one!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out dear friend. Maybe you could change your goal two write something once a week? I think that's more reasonable. At the end of every week, you can think about something about your week that really struck you as funny or profound or anything else. Also- I've been thinking more and more about growing something as well. Intimidating, right? But how FUN would it be to eat a salad with veggies on it that you grew yourself??

Lots of love!

h